Ind. County Fair Faces Fewer Safety Issues this Year
The fair is prepared to deal with medical emergencies, but few have happened at the 2014 edition.
Lawsuit Accuses Paramedics of Malpractice in Phila.
The lawsuit says paramedics entered the house without oxygen equipment and did not give the woman oxygen until they got her outside on a gurney.
- Ky. County Officials Say they Plan on Connecting 9-1-1 Centers Nationwide
- Squirrel Causes Power Outage, 2 People Trapped in Elevator in N.C.
- Study: Health Care Jobs are Increasing for Less Educated Workers
- Medical Emergency Leads N.C. Deputies to Suspected Meth Lab
- Calif. Company to Add Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova
Science means embracing the setbacks.Continue Reading >
- 1 of 8
- 2 of 8
- 3 of 8
- 4 of 8
- 5 of 8
- 6 of 8
- 7 of 8
- 8 of 8
- Administrative Services
- Airway & Respiratory Products
- Ambulance & Other Vehicles
- Ambulance & Vehicle Accessories
- Associations & Non-Profit
- Batteries, Generators...
- Clothing, Apparel, Emblems
- Communication, Dispatch
- Community, Fundraising
- Computer Software, Hardware
- Cooling Devices
- Education, Training
- Employment, Recruitment
- Full-Line Distributor
- Gifts, Novelty Items
- Hazmat, Disaster, MCI, WMD
- Health, Fitness, Self-Care
- Infection Control
- Inventory Control
- Community Paramedics Part of Big Medicaid Savings in Minnesota
News • July 18th, 2014
- More Oxygen Can’t Hurt…Can It?
Article • May 1st, 2013
- The Evidence Against Backboards
Article • August 1st, 2013