First Wave of Relief Workers Heads to Oklahoma
An elite search and rescue team at Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service that sends emergency responders to disasters all over the country has been deployed.
SAR Teams Deployed to Moore, Okla.
Matt Lehenbauer, director of the Woodward County Office of Emergency Management, said that the task force includes vehicles and personnel from all 5 Woodward County fire departments.
by from Physio-Control
TrueCPR is a simple-to-use tool that accurately measures manual chest compressions to optimize manual CPR by providing high-quality feedback, in both real-time and following a...Continue Reading >
- Administrative Services
- Airway & Respiratory Products
- Ambulance & Other Vehicles
- Ambulance & Vehicle Accessories
- Associations & Non-Profit
- Batteries, Generators...
- Clothing, Apparel, Emblems
- Communication, Dispatch
- Community, Fundraising
- Computer Software, Hardware
- Education, Training
- Employment, Recruitment
- Full-Line Distributor
- Gifts, Novelty Items
- Hazmat, Disaster, MCI, WMD
- Health, Fitness, Self-Care
- Infection Control
- Deadly Tornado Slams Oklahoma, Destroys Schools
News • May 20th, 2013
- President Obama Issues EMS Week 2013 Proclamation
News • May 19th, 2013
- More Oxygen Can’t Hurt…Can It?
Article • May 1st, 2013
EMS World Magazine
Review our editorial and video coverage of the 2012 EMS World Expo, plus check back often for updates about the upcoming 2013 EMS World Expo, scheduled for September 8–12 in Las Vegas, NV.