To register for Program Y or other CDP training programs, visit the application page at http://cdp.dhs.gov/registration/index.html.
Students wishing to register for the IRTB course at New Mexico Tech should visit http://www.emrtc.nmt.edu/training/irtb.php.
Information regarding the DHS training consortium members and available training programs can be found at http://training.dps.mo.gov/trainingwebsite.nsf/LinksView/A87440DDFF5D4CB9862574F900080E11?Opendocument.
- Robyn K. The Forgotten First Responder. EMS World, www.emsworld.com/10323876.
- Smith S. Are First Responders Prepared for CBRNE incidents? EHS Today, ehstoday.com.
- Kapur GB, Hutson HR, et al. The United States twenty-year experience with bombing incidents: implications for terrorism preparedness and medical response. J Trauma, 2005 Dec; 59(6):1436–44.
- Schneiderman RM. My Life as a White Supremacist. Newsweek, www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/11/20/my-life-as-white-supremacist.html.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Training Consortium. training.dps.mo.gov/trainingwebsite.nsf/LinksView/A87440DDFF5D4CB9862574F900080E11?Opendocument.
- Arledge S. Personal correspondence, May 8, 2012.
- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings (IRTB) Course. New Mexico Tech, www.emrtc.nmt.edu/training/irtb.php.
- Campbell R. Personal correspondence, Apr. 6, 2012.
- Medical Preparedness and Response for Bombing Incidents (MPRBI) Course. New Mexico Tech, www.emrtc.nmt.edu/training/mprbi.php.
- Center for Domestic Preparedness, cdp.dhs.gov.
- Program Y (EMO/HOT-I) Courses. cdp.dhs.gov/schedules/program/y.html.