Ambu SmartMan & Airway SmartMan are leading “Evidence based” CPR Skills Training & Simulation Manikin systems. Both SmartMan use "Visual Color Feedback" to accurately display skills results, in real-time.
Ambu SmartMan is designed to measure and record;
- Compression Rate, Depth & Chest Recoil.
- Inspiration Volume, Rate & Duration between Ventilations.
- Proper Head Tilt-Chin Lift and Jaw Thrust.
- Can be used with BVMs, Regulators and Mouth-to-Mouth.
The New Airway SmartMan is designed to be used with Advanced Airways and can measure and record;
- Intubation Effectiveness.
- Optimizing Ventilations.
- 2 Person Advanced Airway CPR with Synchronized Ventilations.
- Basic Life Support CPR Skills including; Compressions, Ventilations and 1 & 2 Person CPR.
- 1171 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 121
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Phone: 877/774-4323
- Fax: 707/929-0079
- Website: http://www.ambusmartman.com
Want to know more about Ambu Smartman Request more information