When a life is on the line, having the right tools is critical. H&H Medical Corporation emergency first aid products have proven themselves in the field under real-world conditions, military-grade and battle tested to give those wounded in the field and away from immediate medical care a chance for survival.
H&H’s emergency care products are designed to save lives from the most common preventable deaths in the field: excessive bleeding, tension pneumothorax, and obstructed airways. We use high quality, highly durable materials to support use under any conditions. Our product line includes:
- Compression Bandages such as the H-Bandage, Cinch-Tight, Big Cinch, and Thin Cinch.
- Life-Saving Devices such as the Bolin Chest Seal, Combat EyeShield, Tactical Combat Casualty Care Documentation Cards, and Combat Medical Tape.
- Time-Saving Emergency Kits such as the Chest Tube Insertion Kit, Damage Control Surgery Wound Dressing Kit, Lateral Canthotomy Kit, Situational Instrument Tray (SIT) Kit, and Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit.
- Specialty Bandages including the H-Bandage with Silverlon, the Wound Seal Kit, Dry Sterile Burn Dressing and Super Combat Cravat, Sterile Burn Blanket, and the H and H PriMed Gauze.
- Tourniquets such as the Tourni-Kwik TK-4 and TK-4L.
- 4173 George Washington Memorial Hwy.
- Ordinary, VA 23131
- Phone: 804/642-3663
- Toll Free: 800/326-5708
- Fax: 804/642-6109
- Website: http://www.gohandh.com
Want to know more about H & H Medical Corporation Request Info