The Brattleboro Retreat is a not-for-profit, regional specialty mental health and addictions treatment center founded in 1834. We provide a full range of diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages and their families. Nationally recognized as a leader in the field, the Brattleboro Retreat offers a high-quality, individualized, comprehensive continuum of care including:
- Inpatient programs for children, adolescents and adults.
- Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services for adults.
- Residential programs for children & adolescents.
- Outpatient treatment for people of all ages.
A member of the Ivy League Hospitals network, the Brattleboro Retreat is accredited by numerous state and national organizations, including The Joint Commission. The Retreat offers among the highest ratios of clinical-staff-to-patients, the region's most extensive roster of psychiatric talent, as well as a wide range of contemporary treatment modalities. The Brattleboro Retreat serves as a practicum site for numerous college and university programs including:
- Smith College School for Social Work
- The University of Massachusetts
- The University of Connecticut
- Antioch New England.
- P.O. Box 803
- Brattleboro, VT 05302
- Phone: 802/258-6132
- Toll Free:
- Website: http://www.brattlebororetreat.org
Want to know more about Brattleboro Retreat Request Info