In the U.S., at least 325,000 cardiac arrest patients could be saved annually with the aid of EMCOOLS.
EMCOOLS develops innovative cooling devices designed to improve patient outcomes after acute ischaemic events. Flex.Pads are non invasive and take only 2 minutes to apply to the patient's body. The cooling system requires no external power supply during the cooling process. Hence, the portable design of Flex.Pad allows for the cooling therapy to be started immediately after ROSC and followed through to intensive care. For pre-hospital use EMCOOLS has designed EMCOOLS Six.Pack and EMCOOLS Box which guarantee ready-to-use Flex.Pads for up to 24 hours.
EMCOOLS benefits at a glance:
1. Cooling from out-of-hospital ROSC through to intensive care
2. At target temperature in less than 1 hour
3. Non-invasive, quick and easy application in only 2 minutes
4. Requires no power supply during use
5. High Mobility and patient access
6. Transparent and safe for X-Ray, CT, MRI
- Bruckner Strasse 6/7a
- 1040 Vienna, Austria
- Phone: +43 2252 890 152 0
- Fax: +43 2252 890 152 119
- Website: http://www.emcools.com
Want to know more about EMCOOLS Medical Cooling Systems AG Request more information