A New Strategy in the Fight Against Infection
- MADE IN AMERICA -
Treat Contaminants Where They Start - Before Reaching the Filter
The breathing space between you and your patient can't always travel to filters first. Treat the space where contaminants first appear and take care of particulates under .003 microns. Your lungs have more important things to do.
activTek Health Solutions is dedicated to providing a new strategy of infection control in the EMS/Fire and Disaster Recovery/Preparedness communities with excellence and integrity using ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure® is a filterless, continual air decontamination system generating a safe-to-breathe purifying plasma that is distributed throughout the environment via air circulation. Proven to dramatically reduce mold, mildew, odors, bacteria and viruses, including MRSA and staph infections. High quality products are available for OEM, upgrades to in-service ambulance and rescue vehicles, as well as fire stations, medical facilities, temporary/permanent shelters, mobile medical trailers, MCI's, disaster relief efforts and mortuary response.
ActivePure® Technology - Internationally awarded Certified Space Technology Status and published in The Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Jan. 2007. All university studies and test results are readily available. Every high quality product is manufactured in our Bristol, Virginia facilities and available with or without Ozone. Lead times are typically a few days.
No Down Time - No Filters to Replace
Green Technology - No Chemicals - Non-Toxic
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheKrahCorporation?fref=ts
Applications Include the Following:
- Ambulances - Disaster Preparedness
- Medical Ambulance Buses (MCI) - Fire Station Living Quarters
- Disaster Relief Shelters - Tactical/Military Operations
- Emergency Operations Centers - FEMA/USAR/NDMS/DMAT
- Triage & Field Hospitals - Red Cross/Public Health
- Mobile Surgical Trailers - Hygiene Facilities
- Mobile Healthcare Facilities - Portable Shelters
- Mortuary Trailers & Morgues - Retention Camps
- Remote Field Operations - Flood & Fire Restoration
- Atlanta, GA 30097
- Phone: 770/354-8948
- Toll Free:
- Website: http://www.activtekhealthsolutions.com/
Want to know more about activTek Health Solutions Request Info