This is a four hour program for law enforcement, fire, EMS, emergency management, healthcare, military, ATO, analysts and public safety special response/operations teams.
- Current and Emerging Threats Overview
- International, Domestic, "Lone Wolves”, Extremists, Criminal Elements
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) & Homemade Explosives (HME) Awareness
- Suicide Bombers and Car Bombings (VBIED)
- Pre-Incident Planning
- Multi-Agency Response Operations
- Crisis Management & Command Considerations
- Scene Safety/Protective Measures
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 from 0830-1230. Please be seated no later than 0830.
Location: Ardmore Hall, Forsyth Tech Community College, Main Campus, 2100 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC, http://www.forsythtech.edu/. Please provide plenty of time for travel and parking.
Registration: STUDENTS MUST PRE-REGISTER. To reserve a seat contact email@example.com with name, agency and e-mail by July 6, 2012. No cost to attend for participants. Class is limited to 100 students.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF A PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY OR MILITARY TO ATTEND AND MUST HAVE AGENCY ID.