Registration is open for EMS EXPO 2008. The conference takes place October 13-17 in Las Vegas, NV. Register early for the best conference rates and to guarantee your placement in limited classes.
An EMS Study Tour will embark on a multi-city tour Oct. 7 - 14, 2008 and will end in Las Vegas, where participants will speak with attendees at EMS EXPO.
To learn about the tour and to register visit http://worldemstour.ncemsi.org.
To submit case studies for possible review in EMS Magazine, e-mail Nancy.Perry@cygnusb2b.com.
A poster is currently in design to illustrate the ICARE principles. To request a free copy, e-mail your name, title, agency name and mailing address to email@example.com.
Other top headlines this week on EMSResponder.com:
- Oregon Ex-Paramedic Gets Prison for Groping Patients
- Florida Paramedic Accused of Stealing Morphine
- Nebraska Paramedic/Firefighter Arrested for Narcotics Theft
- Georgia Woman Dies After 911 Address Mistake
- Gas Crunch Drives More NYC Bikers to ER
- Gator Outmatched by Louisiana Deputy
- Average ER Waiting Time Nears 1 Hour, CDC Says
- D.C. Fire and EMS Helps Social Workers Check On Children
About Heather Caspi, EMSResponder.com Editor-in-Chief
Heather Caspi has been a public safety journalist since 2000, beginning as a reporter for sister site Firehouse.com. She later became the assistant news editor for Firehouse.com and Officer.com, and led the launch of EMSResponder.com in 2005. She graduated from the University of Maryland with degrees in Journalism and English Language and Literature, and earned her EMT-B at Merritt College in Oakland, California. She can be reached at Heather.Caspi@cygnusb2b.com.