Modesto, Calif. -- Magnum USA announces the latest in speed-inspired, nano-protected, lightweight tactical boots: the Cobra Collection.
Designed to attack the core of the duty boot market, this next generation boot collection couples modern warrior design, materials and technology to deliver the ultimate comfort, safety and value.
"We're proud of the fact that we are able to offer a fresh, new, aggressive and tactically sound product to the market at very competitive pricing," said Bob Kaiser, Magnum USA CEO. "Magnum has always lead the way in delivering the latest technology to our consumers, and the Cobra Series featuring ion-maskTM is no exception."
The cornerstone of the new collection, the Cobra 8.0 Side-Zipper WPi, marries a contemporary, sleek design and aggressive functionality with our ion-maskTM technology. This treatment gives our footwear excellent liquid repellency, blocking external water, blood borne pathogens and chemicals from getting in while allowing perspiration to escape.
Available now, the Cobra Collection provides consumers with optional features like a side-zipper, ion-maskTM treatment and 400 grams ThinsulateTM insulation. The Cobra series retails from $95 to $125 MSRP.
COBRA 8.0 SIDE-ZIPPER WPi
- ion-maskTM nano-technology surface enhancement
- Aggressive, high traction, slip-resistant outsole
- YKK circular side-zipper with pull stay closure
- Leather / 900 denier nylon upper with polyurethane tongue and collar
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Tested and certified to EN 20347:2004 safety standard
- Blucher lacing system for better fit adjustment
- Durable non-metallic composite hardware
- Abrasion-resistant heel kick panel
- M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam
- Composite shank for support without the weight
- Other available styles: Cobra 8.0 Insulated WPi, Cobra 8.0 WPi, Cobra 8.0 Side-Zipper, Cobra 8.0 (available in black and desert tan), Cobra 6.0 WPi, Cobra 6.0 (also available in black and desert tan)
Since 1982, Magnum has been providing high-performance tactical and service product with credibility second to none. It is the mission of Magnum to be the best in class by delivering unsurpassed product designed for its end user. Distributed in over 100 countries, Magnum attacks the marketplace with unmatched comfort, technology and value in uniform footwear and apparel used by law enforcement, military, fire/rescue, emergency medical, and service agencies around the world.
For more information, visit us online: