Feburary 8, 2012
MODESTO, CA—Magnum, the leading lightweight tactical and work safety footwear manufacturer, is proud to announce a new duty boot styles for law enforcement and EMS professionals—the Command 8.0 SZ WPi.
"The Command 8.0 SZ WPi is a strong and stable duty boot built for long shifts," said Tyler Pientok, Magnum USA's national sales manager. "We're committed to listening to our Field Testers, and creating footwear that suits their needs. This new style provides the ultimate in comfort at an incredible value."
With ion-mask™ surface-enhancing nano-technology and a high-traction, slip-resistant outsole, this uniform boot offers the ultimate protection for any law enforcement professional.
- ion-mask™ protection technology—repels liquids, resists blood borne pathogens, stays breathable
- YKK circular side-zipper for easy on and off
- Soft padded collar for comfort
- Rustproof hardware
- Full-grain leather/900 denier nylon upper
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Meets or exceeds the rigorous EN 20347:2004 safety standard for occupational footwear
- Shock-absorbing molded EVA midsole with contoured footbed for comfort
- High-traction slip-resistant outsole
- Available in stores now
- MSRP: $115
To see these boots in action at SHOT Show, head over to our YouTube channel.
Since 1982, Magnum has been providing high-performance tactical and service product with credibility second to none. It is the mission of Magnum to be the best in class by delivering unsurpassed product designed for its end user. Distributed in over 100 countries, Magnum attacks the marketplace with unmatched comfort, technology and value in uniform footwear and apparel used by law enforcement, military, fire/rescue, emergency medical and service agencies around the world. For more information, visit us online: www.magnumboots.com.