Engineered by Bell Racing, who created the company B2 Helmets to better serve EMS, the new B2 Paramedic Helmet offers the protection EMS professionals deserve with the confidence of advanced design and superior quality.
The B2 Paramedic Helmet is lightweight and low profile for use in confined quarters. It protects you inside or outside of the ambulance without getting in your way.
- 3mm injection molded polycarbonate visor
- Curved visor with nose cutout that can accommodate respirators
- Lightweight composite carbon/Kevlar shell
- Liner technology—Multi-density liner design from the advanced F1 Racing Helmet
- Removable/replaceable fit pad system
- 3M reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- Quick-release padded chin strap with steel buckle
- Retention system allows use of stethoscope or communications
- DOT FMVSS 218 certified
- Available in navy blue and royal blue
- 3 sizes will fit sizes 54 to 63cm (XXS to XXL)
Each helmet comes with different fit pads to ensure a comfortable custom fit. It is the only medic helmet built to meet a motor-vehicle safety standard.
For more information, see http://arasan.us or call 573/240-0002.