MEDICAL OPERATIONS AT HAZMAT INCIDENTS
EMTs and paramedics need to know how to work with hazmat responders if called upon to respond to a hazmat incident. This important safety resource meet the requirements of NFPA 473, Professional Competencies of EMS Personnel Responding to Hazardous Materials Incidents.Topics covered:
- How to protect yourself and others from exposure
- Where to get information on chemical toxicity
- Protocol for the medical monitoring of entry teams
- Dealing with contaminated patients
- Limitations to medical care in the Hot Zone. 26 minutes.
Included with purchase is Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents: Medical Management Guidelines for Acute Chemical Exposures, prepared by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ORDER: http://www.efilmgroup.com/HazMat-Hazwoper/Medical-Operations-at-HazMat-Incidents-Video.html