TERRORISM: MEDICAL RESPONSE
Designed for EMS, medical services, hospitals and public health agencies, this important training resource prepares personnel in the medical community to be pro-active in planning for and responding to a terrorist incident. Topics:
- Characteristics of various categories of biological and chemical agents
- General indicators of a terrorist event
- Symptoms of exposure
- Elements of an emergency plan for hospitals and public health, including staffing issues & resource needs
- Legal and security issues
- Protective clothing
- Treating and cohorting victims
- Mass fatalities. 29 min.
Also available as part of the Terrorism Response Series.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ORDER: http://www.efilmgroup.com/Homeland-Security-/Terrorism-Medical-Response-Video.html