Ambu Airway SmartMan
Ambu© Airway SmartMan©
Advanced Airway Management Skills Simulation Training & Feedback Manikin
The first system to bring Advanced Airway Management Simulation Training and Basic CPR Skills Training to you with Real Time Visual Color Feedback.
Effectiveness of Intubating a Victim:
- Practice placing an Advanced Airway with an endotracheal tube, and a variety of perilaryngeal and esophageal devices.
- Real time feedback lets you know if the airway device is correctly placed, how long it took and if there is an effective seal.
Time Ventilations with Release of Chest during Continuous Chest Compressions:
- Airway SmartMan accurately recreates the natural reverse flow of air into the lungs on release of a chest compression.
- With a perilaryngeal device correctly placed, a ventilation accurately timed with the release of the chest is able to deliver 0.5l – 0.6l of air into the lungs within 0.3 sec.
- This provides the victim with oxygenated blood and uninterrupted compressions
Effectiveness of Two Rescuer CPR:
- Practice a full cycle of CPR with continuous chest compressions on an intuited victim, ventilations, swapping roles and placing an intubation device.
All SmartMan Training Systems feature:
- Real Time Feedback using Easy to Understand Color Bar Graphs.
- In both Practice and Test Modes, you can choose to perform Skills with the Visual Feedback on or off.
- Airway SmartMan can also be used to train for correct Chest Compressions and BLS Ventilations with a BVM