The NeXsplint Plus is the foldable compact/tactical version of our XCollar Plus Cervical Spinal Splinting System. It requires 40% less storage space than conventional c-collars and is the preferred alternative for vehicle extrication, tactical medicine, confined space, over the side, mountain and urban rescues.
The NeXsplint Plus comes with an integrated height-adjustable Head Restraint System that works to prevent vertical and lateral movement, while allowing in-line movement of the head with the torso to avoid cervical vertebrae separation and/or compression due to dynamic forces during transport.
- Foldable, compact design reduces storage size by 40%—ideal for military, survival and tactical rescue personnel backpacks.
- The adjustable, integrated Head Restraint System (HRS) eliminates the need for head blocks, towels and tape, while minimizing vertical and lateral patient movement during transport.
- Thicker adjustable Occipital Support Padding and long Head Restraint Straps designed for possible body armor.
- Occipital Support Pad is adjustable in 1/2-inch increments for up to 2 inches.
- Vacuum-sealed non-translucent package for increased durability in harsh conditions.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approx. 22 lbs) to extra-large adult (approx. 360+ lbs).
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures and easy visual assessment.
- Splints the cervical spine in the "Position of Comfort" or Position Found.
- Available in Clear and High-Visibility Orange.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- Free Online Training Center—www.training.xcollar.com
To purchase or receive more information regarding this product, please visit us at www.xcollar.com.
NSN #: 6515-01-570-3316