cervical splint, c-collar, cervical splinting, emegear,
NeXsplint - Compact C-Spine Splint
The NeXsplint is the basic foldable compact/tactical version of our XCollar Cervical Spinal Splinting System. It requires %40 less storage space than conventional c-collars and is the preferred alternative for vehicle extrication, tactical medicine, confined space, over the side, mountain, and urban rescues.
- Foldable, compact design reduces storage size by %40 – ideal for military, survival, and tactical rescue personnel backpacks.
- Vacuum-sealed non-translucent package for increased durability in harsh conditions.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approx. 22 lbs) to extra-large adult (approx. 360+ lbs).
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment.
- Splints the cervical spine in the “Position of Comfort”, or Position Found.
- Available in Clear, High-Visibility Orange, and Military Green.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- Free Online Training Center – www.training.xcollar.com
Watch how to deploy the NeXsplint here