The XCollar is designed to splint the Cervical Spine by securing the head to the torso of the patient above C-1 and below C-7; on two points anterior and two points posterior.
This splinting system utilizes bi-lateral and vertical adjustments to obtain a customized fit for both the desired circumference and height of large adult and small pediatric patients; working to increase patient safety by minimizing potential Cervical Spinal distraction and injury.
Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approx. 22 lbs) to extra-large adult (approx. 360+ lbs).
- Splints the cervical spine in the "Position of Comfort", or Position Found.
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures and easy visual assessment.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- Available in Clear & High-Visibility Orange.
- Free Online Training Center—www.training.xcollar.com
- Now used in over 42 countries worldwide.
To purchase or receive more information regarding this product, please visit www.xcollar.com.