River Rescue 4th Ed.
FROM CFS Press
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
The original is still the greatest! The fourth edition of River Rescue is now available, and it's bigger and better than ever—292 fact-filled pages, 106 illustrations and 144 photographs.
- New photos and first-hand accounts of rescues.
- Expanded material on big-water rescue—new gear and methods.
- Self-rescue and rescue of others—by hand, boat, rope and other ways.
- Tools and techniques—rope work, throw bags, boat handling, high- and low-tech gear to use when seconds count.
- Rescue organization—leadership, teamwork, patient care, evacuation and more.