Designed for a wide variety of clinical settings, and for patients from preterm to morbidly obese, GlideScope video laryngoscopes provide a consistently clear, real-time view of the airway and tube placement, enabling quick intubation. GlideScope video laryngoscopes come in both single-use and reusable configurations.
- Ideal for difficult and unpredictable airways; convenient for routine airways.
- Operational in seconds.
- Consistently clear view of the airway.
- Unique anti-fog feature, with a rapid heating profile to resist lens fogging.
- Multiple sizes from preterm to morbidly obese.
- Choice of single-use or reusable configurations to meet facility requirements.
- Recording options help confirm tube placement and facilitate teaching.
- Easy to use, learn and teach.