Racheting Medical Tourniquets (RMTs) are "tactical tools" for hemorrhage control. The m2 Ratcheting Buckle (Gen 3) uses precise mechanical pressure. It is fast, effective and self-locking. Instructions are printed on every RMT. Each model is designed for specific operators (EMS, law enforcement, SWAT, military).
- Requires only 'gross' motor skills to operate
- Ratcheting sound when activated
- Instructions clearly printed on RMT
- Uses precise mechanical pressure
- System is self-locking
- Three versions (tactical, combat & casualty)