Program OO (P3)
Pandemic Planning and Preparedness is a three-day training course providing an overview of pandemic planning, its challenges, and the facets of community preparedness that will assist a community to prepare and effectively respond to a pandemic. After providing lectures concerning various aspects of pandemics and planning requirements, the course culminates in a practical exercise that casts students in various government roles where they must participate in planning and responding to a pandemic.
- IS-100.b: Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS) or any of the available IS-100 versions
- IS-200.b: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents or any of the available IS-200 versions
- IS-700.a: National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction or any of the available IS-700 versions
- IS-800.b: National Response Framework (NRF), an Introduction or any of the available IS-800 versions
- Awareness training for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, or Explosive (CBRNE) response through AWR-160 Standardized Awareness Authorized Training or another equivalent certified training program