The Definitive EMS Airway Course:
This course offers 16 hours of CAPCE approved education.
Cost: $350 per person; Group Discount — For every 5 paid registrations, 6th is free
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of extraglottic devices, medication-assisted intubation, video laryngoscopy & other advanced imaging devices, and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with experienced faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision making and airway techniques in Code AirwayTM stations.
Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include elevated ICP, pulmonary edema, status asthmaticus, foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
- Meet your continuing education requirements. This two-day course is approved by CAPCE and ASTNA.
- Receive the definitive airway textbook, The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management by Calvin A. Brown, MD John C. Sakles, MD and Nathan W. Mick, MD
Didactic and hands-on training in crucial airway topics:
- Difficult and failed airway management
- Video laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices Medication-assisted intubation (including RSI and RSA)
- Pediatric airway management
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Surgical cricothyrotomy
- Extraglottic devices
- Ventilator management
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Digital and nasal intubation