2015 EMS World Innovation Awards Winners Announced
September 24, 2015, Ft. Atkinson, Wis. — We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2015 EMS World Innovation Awards.
The awards recognize the industry's most innovative products of the year that were on display at EMS World Expo, September 15–19 in Las Vegas, NV, as selected by a panel of judges from the EMS World Expo Faculty and EMS World Editorial Advisory Board.
This year's winners are:
- EMS Technology Solutions: IQ Genius
- ESO Solutions: ESO Analytics
- Ferno: iN/TRAXX
- Fit Responder: FitResponderFitness.com
- ImageTrend: Health Information Hub
- Innovative Products: Magnetic Mic
- Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc.: Boedeker Suction Tube
- Linde Healthcare-Life Gas: LIV (Linde Integrated Valve) IQ Oxygen Cylinder
- LiquidSpring, LLC.: CLASS®
- M2, Inc.: CHILD Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet
- Medical Emergency Device Innovation Company: Pedi-Sleeve Pediatric Dosing System
- MeDirect: Pediatric Easy Dosing System (P.E.D.S)
- Mercury Medical: LiteSaver
- Pediatric Emergency Standards, Inc.: e-Handtevy Mobile
- Physio-Control: HealthEMS Mobile Patient Care Management
- Point of Care Ultrasound: Medic Ultrasound
- Pulsara: Pulsara App
- Tecniq, Inc.: Fluorescent Light LED Conversion Kit
- VizuCop: Virtual Synchronized Mapping
- ZOLL Medical: ResQCPR System
The December 2015 issue of EMS World Magazine will feature profiles of each winning product.
The 2016 EMS World Expo will be held in New Orleans, LA, October 3–7, 2016. For more information, visit EMSWorldExpo.com.