Platinum Educational Group, the Testing, Scheduling, and Skills Tracking Experts, has launched their first mobile app. This mobile app offers all the features of the full website from the student experience of PlatinumPlanner.com. PlatinumPlanner.com was released in 2012 and was created with the goal of bringing students, instructors, preceptors, school administrators, and clinical sites together for stress free scheduling, reporting, and skills tracking. PlatinumPlanner.com started with Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and has evolved to offer scheduling and skill tracking for the Nursing and Allied Health fields.
The Platinum Planner mobile app can be found by going to the Apple Store or Google Play Store on a device and searching for “Platinum Planner.” Students are able to input their information no matter where they are and have their information sync up when internet is available - perfect for hospital or lab settings where internet is sketchy or not available at all.
Other features that the Platinum Planner mobile app offers students include:
- View, sign up, and create clinical or lab opportunities
- Upload and attach images from mobile device cameras
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs
- Complete any and all forms necessary
- View current classes along with details
- View progress reports and overall skill status
- Sign up for any additional classes available for a student’s course