This new mobile edition of Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide offers a great resource from the trusted leader in emergency reference information. The app is fast-to-use, loaded with detailed illustrations and helpful tools and formulas, easy to customize and is compatible with your iPhone and iPad.
This app includes 10 sections with a wealth of reference content including:
- Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR Guidelines
- Current ACLS algorithms
- Emergency airway management (King LT, Ventilator guides, Rapid sequence intubation, Laryngeal mask)
- Guidelines for neurological and trauma emergency interventions
- Updated common emergency medications with information on primary indications, contraindications, common side effects, and dosages (including pediatric)
- Common poisons with information on toxic side effects, primary cautions, and prehospital care
- List of commonly used drugs and tables of often-ordered labs with range of outcomes
The app also includes a tools section with calculators that offer a guide to simple conversions, burn formulas (ABA and Parkland), BSA/BMI, and Emergency Meds and IV drip rates; interactive tables for fast access to information about pediatric normal vital signs, resuscitation, airway management, medications; and tools for tabulating scores for pediatric trauma, Glasglow Coma, Apgar, and the NIH stroke scale.
For more information, visit jblearning.com.