EMS World Top Innovation Award Submission
Whether for aesthetics or structural reasons, cutting a large hole to install an interior dome light lamp inside an emergency vehicle, especially when retrofitting an older unit, is often not an option.
When a smooth, finished look is desired, TecNiq’s E32 Surface Mounted Interior Light delivers a massive 2,200 lumens, yet has a profile of less than 3/4”.
The E32 is offered in three models: standard, with a built-in manual on/off switch or with an
integrated automatic motion detector switch. All are 14” L x 3.5” W and come with TecNiq’s Lifetime Warranty.
• Easy to install – Just need a ¼” hole for the wire feed, and four screws
• Lens/Cover snaps on securely – giving a great looking light, no visible fasteners
• Available in three models – Standard, ON/OFF Button or Motion Detector Model
for Auto ON/OFF function
• Light base is powder coated white for excellent corrosion resistance
• Massive amount of lumens for a 14” light – 2200 lumens. This is huge compared to other
similar solutions on the market.
EMS World's Top Innovation Award Program recognizes companies exhibiting at the 2018 EMS World Expo, October 29–November 2 in Nashville, TN. Visit TecNiq, Inc. at Booth 322.